Jumat, 05 Oktober 2012

MR.MR Who’s That Girl English Translation Lyrics

MR.MR Who’s That Girl English Translation Lyrics


I can’t just pass by this emotion
Yes, you are my question
I can’t easily imagine your reaction
It was love at first sight
Your sweet scent gets further away from me
I see her, so sexy, standing over there
I I I take your love
Who’s that girl – I want to know you
Who’s that girl – I love you
Who’s that girl – Feeling this affection for the first time
Who’s that girl – I’ll say this, now you’re mine
I’ve never felt this emotion before
All the guys’ eyes are on you
I can’t easily reject your reaction
I fell for your attraction
I get closer to you and I start talking to you
It’s so strange to be with you this moment
I I I take your love
Who’s that girl – I want to know you
Who’s that girl – I want you
Who’s that girl – Feeling this affection for the first time
Who’s that girl – I’ll say this, now you’re mine

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar