Selasa, 21 Agustus 2012

Seo In Young Anymore English Translation Lyrics

Seo In Young Anymore English Translation Lyrics


I hear your voice from somewhere
And again like a fool, I draw you out in my head (again)
An inexplicable, strong force embraces me
And there are only faded memories deeply nailed into my life
I heard that you were doing well
But I’m trapped alone in this stopped time
* What you want is not me
I know this but I still held onto you
But that fool isn’t here anymore
And I feel like we can’t go on anymore
Anymore oh oh oh anymore oh oh oh anymore oh oh oh
Don’t wanna cry anymore
A day without you isn’t so bad
So I think it’s all for the best, you know
You may have wanted me to cry and beg
But that’s just your selfish thought – it’s too late
Even memories become wilted flowers in front of time
Like falling stars in the night sky, they lose the light
* Repeat
Please be happier than when you were with me
Cause I know that you will think of me sometimes too
* Repeat

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar