Kamis, 31 Mei 2012

Yesung Super Junior That Girl Over Flowers

“That Girl Over Flowers” is a forthright and cute confession of a younger guy’s love for an older woman. The song’s light and witty melody further enhance the sweet and lovely feel of the song.


Super Junior’s Yesung - That Girl Over Flowers” for the ‘I Do I Do’ OST 



I love you, my love – I’ll give you everything oh my love
I will shine on you brighter than the stars in the sky
You’re amazing, everything about you is perfect
You’re like a single rose that can’t be compared with anyone else
You’re more beautiful than a flower
You’re scent is better than the scent of a lilac
When you pass by me, your hair smells so good
Slowly come to me, melt down my heart
* I love you, my love – I’ll give you everything oh my love
I will shine on you brighter than the stars in the sky
You’re prettier than a single flower, you’re dazzling
I am in love with her over flowers
Look her, don’t look anywhere else
Don’t place anything else but me in your two eyes
Will you come to me quicker? My heart is burning up
* Repeat
I love you, my love – I’ll give you everything oh my love
I will shine on you brighter than the stars in the sky
I’m a sunflower that only looks at you
You are a red rose, you’re my life’s everything
I love you


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive