Selasa, 17 April 2012

Sunye (Wonder Girls) Love Sound English Translation Lyrics

Sunye (Wonder Girls) - Love Sound Lyrics | Feast of the Gods OST

Look at me, so small in front of you
My heart is pounding like this
An endlessly fearful tomorrow is waiting for me but
I take one step toward it and spread my two arms

* Shout out loudly, please shout out
So I can hear you wherever I am
Whenever things are hard, it will light up the dark path
The voice that's filled with the one and only love


I wonder if I know about this coincidence of meeting you
This unknown rush may seem strange but
I take one step toward it and spread my two arms

* Repeat

Everyday seems like moments of miracles
Everyday brings new flutterings
I'm happy that I can walk with you

Call me, please call me
So my heart can always beat
If only I have you,
Who will hold my hand at the end of this road
(It's) heaven for me

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive