Senin, 16 April 2012

Seohyun (SNSD) I'll Be Waiting English Translation Lyrics

As part of the soon-to-be-released Part III of the OST for SBS drama ‘Fashion King‘, Girls’ Generation maknae Seohyun has just released her new single, “I’ll Be Waiting“!

A slow piano ballad, “I’ll Be Waiting” features a 24-part orchestral accompaniment of many of Korea’s top musicians. Produced by RARA-AVIS, the song features a wistful melody. As the youngest member of Girls’ Generation, Seohyun has always been universally perceived as sweet and adorable, but the nature of the song and its raw lyrics reveal the idol’s matured vocals.

Seohyun (SNSD) I'll Be Waiting Lyrics | Fashion King OST

I see you
The one person in my heart
I see you, who I longed for so much

* Can't you see me?
Can't your hear my heart?
I'm right here, I'll be waiting
I need it to be you

** Though it hurts, I smile
Though I smile, I cry
I am here at the place where your memories linger


How much more do I have to wait for you to see me?
Don't you know this earnest heart of mine?

* Repeat

** Repeat

Those hands that softly touched me
That warm smile toward me
The love that made even tears so beautiful
My heart is still the same

I need it to be you
I will stand right here
Even if time passes, even if tears fall
I will wait only for you

** Repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive