Selasa, 10 April 2012

Nell The Day Before English Translation Lyrics

Modern rock band, NELL, released their 5th full length album after four years, and has seen immediate results on the music charts.

With the release of the album, Mnet, Bugs, Olleh Music, and more all reported that the title track, “The Day Before” swept the number one spot. Additionally other included tracks such as ‘Go’, ‘Standing In the Rain’, and more, ranked in the top 10 as well.

Tracklist
The Day Before
The Ending
Go
In Days Gone By
Standing In the Rain
Losing Control
Beautiful Stranger
Cliff Parade
Hopeless Valentin
Slip Away

Nell The Day Before English Translation Lyrics


At first, it was really hard
I couldn't acknowledge it so it was torturous
But after I accepted it
Now it's just so sad

Actually, it's like this - what use is it to hold onto something that is scattering?
Only the heart will hurt more
But I wonder, what is the purpose of living like this?

At first, I hated you a lot
I cried a lot too
But after being like that for a while, I wondered what in the world I was doing



Actually, it's like this - what use is it to hold onto something that is scattering?
Only the heart will hurt more
But again I wonder, what is the purpose of living like this?

I wonder if we're sometimes standing in the same memory
I wonder if sometimes, time has stopped for you too

How about this break up? Is it withstandable?
Was the pain a bit less since you were ready?

How about love? Is it doable again?
Actually, I'm like this - I'm just afraid

This is all that I can say

Thinking hard about it alone, the words that let you go
It won't ever reach you - the words that let you go
2 hours ago|

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive