Minggu, 29 April 2012

Lee Jun Ki Compliment Me English Translation Lyrics

Lee Jun Ki Compliment Me English Translation Lyrics]

If I only thought of you, if I understood you a bit better
If I did this when we were together
Would I have not made you cry? Would we have been happy?
I didn't fall into a bad place and I didn't skip meals

Good job, good job, good job
I just wanted to hear that one thing
I live like this, your naggings that I hated to hear
You won't believe me but I miss those naggings

You need to hurt, you need to cry for your eyes to clear up
Let it pass and see if you can see love
Now I can do better than anyone else
I have confidence to make you smile

Good job, good job, good job
I just wanted to hear that one thing
I live like this, your naggings that I hated to hear
You won't believe me but I miss everything about you

Come back, come back
My love is only you

Good job, good job, good job
I just wanted to hear that one thing
I miss you, I want to listen to you, I want to hug you
Come back to my side, to my side

Live next to me, it's what you always wanted
Compliment me and say good job as you pat my back

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive