Selasa, 10 April 2012

EXO-K What Is Love English Translation Lyrics

EXO-K What Is Love English Translation Lyrics

Girl, I can't explain what I feel.
ooh-yeah. my baby, baby, baby, baby. Yeah.

You make a whole day feel like a minute
With you, I feel like a main character of amovie

As if I’m filming an action scene running tocome save you
As if I have become a hero

You’re perfect to me, I’ve imagined, how wouldwe be together?
If you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby
*I lost my mind, when I first met you

Everything except you, get in slow motion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning numerous feelings with you
Fighting, crying and embracing
Tell me, if this is love

Guys in the world are all jealous of me
I guess they’re so jealous of me for having you

Even if sun disappears and moon fades, it’llnever change
I’m more of a trust-worthy guy than what yousee, you’ll get to know
I don’t know why, this absolute feeling
Did I ever imagine?
When I’m next to you, I become more and more of a greater man,and I shine

*Repeat

If I wish and wise sincerely, will it come true? Like a fairytale
A everlasting happy ending for just us two, happily ever after
I will always trust you, protect you and comfort you
I will be on your side, will never leave your side

Guys in the world are all jealous of me
I guess they’re so jealous of me for having you
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Recognizing you, is this love?

I will make you laugh a lot, like a kid
I will make you the most comfortable, like a friend
My babe, baby babe, baby baby

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive