Jumat, 16 Maret 2012

Soohyun U-KISS Snowman English Translation Lyrics

Shattering the image of the ‘dance idol’, U-KISS‘ main vocal Soohyun has released his new solo ballad track “Snowman“, effectively conveying the desperate emotions buried in the lyrics.

In the track, Soohyun sings of being unable to move on after a breakup, searching in the same place for the only woman he has eyes for.

Soohyun U-KISS Snowman English Translation Lyrics

Seeing you walk side by side with someone that's not me
Really makes my heart go crazy
Only you, only you are filling me up, waking me up

If I can find you among the crowds of people on the street
It seems like you would just wordlessly come back to me
So if you're listening to this song, if you still haven't forgotten me
Please...

* If only you would see me just once
If only you would come back to me
I am still waiting for you
If you come back to me again
If you come to me, if you do that
If you do that, how great would it be?

My love that is so unworthy
Is so weak that I couldn't hold onto you
And time has passed
I'm still standing at the place where you left me all alone
If you are listening to this song, please answer me

* repeat

Even if many days pass and many things change
We can't just separate like this
What do I do without you?

If only you would see me just once
If only you would come back to me
I am still waiting for you
If you come back to me again
If you come to me, if you do that
If you come back to me, how great would it be?

* repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive