Selasa, 13 Maret 2012

Shayne I Look At You English Translation Lyrics

Shayne I Look At You English Translation Lyrics

I wonder what you think as you see me
As you see me only fretting for you
I let out a sigh again, I turn my head again
I can't really express my heart toward you

I keep texting you and I keep wondering if you checked it or not
I let out a sigh again, I am miserable again
But I'm not embarrassed of how I feel

If I can meet you like this
Whether it's my liver or my insides,

* I'll take it all out
I look at you and I look at you again
The one person to give my heart is you
I look at you and I look at you again
The one person to have my heart, it is you

Did you call my name or didn't you?
Did you? Because I hear your voice in my ears
I live a day in thoughts of you again
I promise and promise not to think of you but I can't
I keep waiting for your call and I can't do any work
I let out a sigh again, I am miserable again
But I'm not embarrassed of how I feel

If I can meet you like this
Whether it's my liver or my insides,

* repeat

I see you and see you again but always, you're my love
If only I can see you - all of me,

I'll take it all out
I look at you and I look at you again
The one person to give my heart is you

* repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive