Kamis, 08 Maret 2012

Nine Muses Who R U English Translation Lyrics

Nine Muses Who R U English Translation Lyrics

Who are you to be so unreadable?
And who are you to make me want you so bad?

* I want you, want you, want you
I always want, want, want you
Just wanna, wanna - what I want is you

Since when was it, since where did I see you
Did you come to burn me up? Please tell me
How did you come in? How can I go in?
What are you?

** The crazy perspective of you comes to me in a special way
Without hesitation, my crazy heart reacts
You come without warning and I get intoxicated with that electrifying feeling
Though I close my eyes, I'm already-

Yeah come on oh baby, you burned my heart, what I want is you
I already intoxicated with you, I can't ever let you go
I'm deeply drenched with you inside, You are my electrifying man
You are filled up and overflowing in my heart, yeah baby oh you're my man
(And what are you to make me want you so bad)

* repeat

When will you open up, when will you show me
Slightly come to me and please tell me
What can I do? What can I do to make you come?
What am I to you?

** repeat

* repeat

This ill-natured space that tightens my throat
This ill-natured time that passes without notice
It mindlessly ties a noose around me and suffocates me
Though I close my eyes, I'm already-

Who are you to be so unreadable?
And who are you to make me want you so bad?

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive