Sabtu, 31 Maret 2012

Navi feat Noel Because It's You English Lyrics

Navi Feat. Noel Because It's You English Lyrics

Now I tell you
That nothing can fill up your empty seat
After I let you go, I cut my hair
And my heart won't grow more than that

You without me
I'm afraid you'll forget me with another love

Everything's all right - I try to say that but
Are you being erased from inside of me?
Though it hurts, I need to think of you
I'm right here, breathing



I try to erase you but the memories stay as they are
My heart still speaks to me
The things I couldn't give to you still remain

Everything's all right - is it really?
Are all the resembling times being thrown away?
Though I'm sad, I need to think of you
I'm right here, breathing

Because I need to do more than the empty times
Because I need to do as well as the times of separation

I'm relieved because although we're far apart
Your heart and mine are still touching
Thank you for remaining like this
I still have it though I still love you

Everything's all right - I try to say that but
Are you being erased from inside of me?
The words I can't say and are just in me
I still have it though I love you
I'm so relieved because it's you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive