Senin, 19 Maret 2012

MBLAQ GO & Mir I Already Knew English Translation Lyrics


G.O & Mir MBLAQ I Already Knew English Translation Lyrics

I see you from far away
I still get butterflies
I shouldn't by now, my lady
I like you even more today
Even the strange behaviors
This is probably gonna be the last time

I stare at you for a long time but you avoid my eyes
How can you let me know of your thoughts without telling me

You don't hold my hand that you used to like anymore
*I already knew it
That you were gonna leave me
I knew about it all along but I couldn't let you go
I already knew it
No matter how much I try, again from me, bye bye bye bye

Starting one point, when I say something (huh, what?)
You're not even interested in my stories
You only focus on your work, what's in your mind?
In a memory that is becoming vague, when we seldomly talked on the phone before we brokr up
From the voice that had changed, I knew it from then, about your heart

I stare at you for a long time but you avoid my eyes
How can you let me know of your thoughts without telling me

You don't hold my hand that you used to like anymore

*Repeat

I haven't even thought about it
What am I supposed to do without you?
I only think about you, oh
I haven't even thought about it
What am I supposed to do without you?
I only think about you, oh

*Repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive