Senin, 12 Maret 2012

L Infinite & Kim Ye Rim 2Months Love U Like U English Translation Lyrics

L Infinite & Kim Ye Rim 2Months Love U Like U English Translation Lyrics

I love you, I love you
The words that I wasn’t able to say
The words that my trembling heart, my heart
Always hid

*You, who shine me brightly in the morning
You are always like the sunshine, to me, youare

I like you, I like you
Like a great big tree
Always comfortingly positioned next to me
You, who protect me

Sometimes, without me realizing
I feel like my heart will be revealed
So I just smile awkwardly
Like a fool, I just smile

*Repeat

Afraid that our relationship will beuncomfortable
Carefully, to you, I, again today

Us, who have been together for a long time
Even after a longer time, comfortably just likenow
You, always next to me,
And I, always next to you
Let’s be together forever

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive