Jumat, 09 Maret 2012

John Park Why Is It English Translation Lyrics

John Park Why Is It English Translation Lyrics

Why are we like this?
With what are we connected?
Even when we're far apart
As if we're next to each other, it feels cozy

Even if you don't speak, I hear it all
My ears are quite strange

Why am I like this?
It feels like I knew you before I was born

Why are we like this?
We have no greed toward each other
So even when we're together
Even if we do nothing, it's always enough

Even if I don't see you, I can read you
My eyes are quite mysterious

Why am I like this?
It feels like I know everything of your heart

Even if I don't hug you, it's always trembling
My heart is quite surprising

Why am I like this, why?
How can I be so special in front of you?

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive