Rabu, 07 Maret 2012

C-REAL Joma Joma English Translation Lyrics

C-REAL Joma Joma English Translation Lyrics

If I was a bit prettier, would someone be caring for only me?
If I was a bit skinnier, would someone be only looking at me?

Rap)
Who is the one that I will definitely like?
Today and tomorrow, I wait - Boy

Even if I meet a guy that I really like, I run away because I get shy
Friends say I'm frustrating, asking how I'm going to become a couple

* I don't know, don't know, I don't know, don't know
If someone knows what love is, please nicely tell me
I'm nervous, nervous, I'm nervous, nervous
Even if I read, even if I watch TV, I don't really know what love is

Because of my worries
My heart is hurting
Lalalala- before it's too late
I want to learn love

I'd like him to be good-looking with just one glance
That's what I used to say like a habit but
Now, all I need is for him to only like me
It's okay if he's a bit older than me

Rap)
Who is the person who fits exactly right with me?
I turn my head here and there but (oh my god)

* repeat

Where is my love? Where is he hiding?
Tick tock, the time is passing and I get scared that I might be alone
(C-REAL go go)

I don't know, don't know (why don't I know from A to Z)
I don't know, don't know (how how how to love)
If someone knows what love is, please nicely tell me
(Because my heart hurts, my heart)
I'm nervous, nervous, (why don't I know from A to Z)
I'm nervous, nervous (how how how to love)
Even if I read, even if I watch TV, I don't really know what love is
(Because my heart hurts, my heart)

Because of my worries
My heart is hurting
Lalalala- before it's too late
I want to love

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive