Senin, 13 Februari 2012

Yoon Gun & Seohyun SNSD Don't Say No English Translation Lyrics

AYoon Gun had alluded to working with Girls’ Generation Seohyun for his new single

Well, it appears that the two have worked together for Yoon Gun’s digital single “Don’t Say No,” which released on February 13, 2011 at 12am.

The song “Don’t Say No” is written and produced by Yoon Gun. The song contains acoustics, piano, and a string orchestra as background music. The genre is “Unplugged Pop”: and the lyrics are about confessing one’s love.

Yoon Gun & Seohyun (Girls' Generation/SNSD) Don't Say No English Translation Lyrics

Crossing theriver of time
I drop the anchoron your heart
The heart thatyou’ve been hiding
Will you show itonly to me now?

*Don’t’ say no
Leave me alive,don’t say no
Let me loveforever
Hold my hand
Stay next to me forever

Crossing theforest of wandering
When I turn onthe light of your heart
The heart ofyours that was closer
Will you show itonly to me now?


*Repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive