Jumat, 10 Februari 2012

Tomboy Girls Never Say Good English Translation Lyrics

Tomboy Girls Never Say Good English Translation Lyrics

I prayed that you would become my last love
But you turn your back on me and just give me pain
Again today, I only shed tears at memories of you

* Never never say goodbye
With the reason that I loved you, tears well up in my heart
I can't breathe without you
Come back to my side, please make my tears stop

If you were going to leave me, why did you love me?
That love is so painful right now that I am suffering
Again today, I only shed tears at memories of you

* repeat

I can't bear to look at your back that is leaving me
I can't breath without you
Come back to my side, please take away my sadness

Oh never say goodbye oh oh oh

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive