Kamis, 02 Februari 2012

Se7en That Person English Translation Lyrics

Se7en has broken his long hiatus from the Korean music industry with his new mini-album, ‘Se7en‘.
The singer with the killer moves and swoon-worthy voice has returned with six tracks

Tracklist
01. Somebody Else
02. Angel
03. When I Can't Sing
04. That Person


Se7en - That Person English Translation Lyrics

I will pick you up in a nice car every day
I'll dress up in a clean-cut style
And I'll open the door when you get in and out of the car

I won't ever take you to a shabby place
We will only eat at good and delicious restaurants
I'll always make you have fun with interesting stories
And I'll make you laugh

I'll stay away from alcohol and exercise every day
Only you can see my nice body
And I'll make your friends jealous of you all the time

The person you hoped for and wanted
The person you imaged, that person is me
There is no one like this but only me

The person I drew out, the person I wanted to meet
The person I dreamed of, that person is you
I know there is no one like that but only you

You can't drink where there are a lot of guys
Call me if you're walking alone late at night
Wherever you go, you always need to tell me

Don't wear skin-revealing, provocative clothes
Stay away from friends who like to party
Even if strange guys ask for your number
Just laugh it over

Always talk to me affectionately
Even if we fight, don't say rash words
Just like you are, please don't change

The person you hoped for and wanted (always wanted)
The person you imaged, that person is me
There is no one like this but only me (only me baby girl)

The person I drew out, the person I wanted to meet
The person I dreamed of, that person is you
I know there is no one like that but only you
(I know that it's only you)

If there is a great guy who treats you better
Who is more affectionate
And cares for you more,
If there is a person like that, you can always leave me
Although there won't be a person like that
I will always only show you my good side
I will always protect you by your side
You just need to stay with me and love me
Only for me

The person you hoped for and wanted
The person you imaged, that person is me (that's me)
There is no one like this but only me
(there won't be a person like me again)

The person I drew out (fallin in love), the person I wanted to meet (I'm fallin in love)
The person I dreamed of (only one love), that person is you
I know there is no one like that but only you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive