Rabu, 29 Februari 2012

Raina After School Glowing She English Translation Lyrics

Raina After School Glowing She feat. Man Sung (Glowing She / My Shining Girl OST) English Translation Lyrics

Yeah I wanna stay with you but love is over, I'm happy I'm solo

* I loved you, I forgot all about you but again my heart is shaking
I want to find re-find myself, who is tired from this sad love

The clock has come back to it's place but
Today is the same as yesterday
Each repetitive day is so strange to me
Every day for me - it's for me
Take away my heart that used to only know you

* repeat

What's the matter? I gave you everything so what more do you want?
They say that my smile looks strange when everything but you stayed the same
Why? Am I the only one who should be sad? I used to be yours but now I'm a stranger

I'm only going around in the same place
I'm still the same as back then
But now I'm used to the days without you
Every day for me - it's for me
Take away my heart that used to only know you

* repeat

My past breakup and my forthcoming love
There will be none of that
The only thing for me is me alone

I love you but you fallen to me - now it doesn't matter
Even if a sad love begs me, I only want to look at myself

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive