Kamis, 16 Februari 2012

OK PUNK! Not the End English Translation Lyrics

Actress Kim Ok Bin decided to buck the trend of musicians becoming actors by going from acting to singing.

She’s a lover of Punk Rock music so she decided to form a new project Punk Rock band named OK PUNK! The band consists of six members including Kim Ok Bin (lead vocal), Kim Seulong (drums) along with Lee Hyun Song (electric guitar) of Toxic (the band that won 1st place on KBS‘s ’Top Band‘ competition), Devin (the electric guitarist for Doctor Core 911), Kim Hyun Woo (keyboards), and Lee Tae San (bass guitar / vocals, also known as the vocalist for Gogo Star).

OK PUNK Not the End English Translation Lyrics

Never stop - don't ever stop
At this rate, the sun will set

Remember me - your face grows farther apart
It changes, flies away like the dust

I want reset it all again
I know its not the end

I want it, I want to be by your side
A new day is coming now

I want you, I want your love
Even if it's just for a moment

I know its not the end

Everyday, I keep thinking of you
Even if I close my eyes, I can't erase you

Smile again, I will run to you
I'm not afraid in this moment

I want reset it all again
I know it’s not the end

I want it, I want to be by your side
A new day is coming now

I want you, I want your love
Even if it's just for a moment, I know its not the
Even if it's just for a moment, I know it’s not the end

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive