Kamis, 02 Februari 2012

Miryo Brown Eyed Girls Party Rock English Translation Lyrics

Brown Eyed Girls charismatic rapper Miryo has stepped out with her debut album, ‘Miryo AKA Johoney!. The album is comprised of five tracks, and features a slew of formidable guest features from idol groups to hip hop heavyweights.

Tracklist
01. Party Rock(Feat. Leessang’s Gary & THE KOXX)
02. Dirty
03. I Love You, I Love You (Feat. Girls’ Generation’s Sunny)
04. Revenger(Feat. Rude Paper)
05. Leggo (Feat. Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha)

Miryo (Brown Eyed Girls) Party Rock (Feat. Leessang’s Gary & THE KOXX) Lyrics

(Aigo), A splitting headache - where am I?
It's dark all around me, it says it's eight on the clock
(Aigo) My lenses are still on, my clothes are still on
On the floor of my room is your jacket
(Oh my) Do you remember last night? No, honestly I don't remember anything
I drank like crazy like I kill em
So I blacked out (oh my) did you make any mistakes?
No, I'm home so I don't think so
Anyways, last night was awesome, party rock!

* Ooh~ the swallowed Friday night
Ooh~ don't want it to be over Saturday party
We're halfway into the weekend we've been waiting for
Ooh~ we can't stop the party rock

At the Garosugil, Shinsadong, going crazy over the Bobster dance and music
Drink, drink, the fire water
The girls drunkenly looking at me look so pretty, I want to become loose, I want to make them mine
I drank whatever came along, the black night was thick
(Wow) I feel good tonight - tonight I will do it, I will do it, I will do it for sure
But as time passes, I get lost, I can't stay sober
Everything sounds slower but my heartbeat is faster

* repeat

** Yeah, rock it, baby, rock the world rock the night, we're rock star
It's a night that won't ever come again, do it like a rock star
We hit the night and party goin' on
We keep the party alive all night long
We're halfway into the weekend we've been waiting for

Ooh~ we can't stop the party rock,
Rock it, baby, rock the world (rock it, baby, rock the world)
Rock the night, we're rock star (rock the night, we're rock star)
It's a night that won't ever come again
(It's a night that won't ever come again) do it like a rock star

Yeah~ we came out and lay on the streets like outlaws
People are staring - you wanna do this too?
Laugh like me, as if the world is leaving
Even if worries come into my mind, they're funny
If you're sad to see today go (all together)
When the weekend comes again (all together)
The party isn't over yet, it's only beginning
Can't stop the party rock

* repeat

** repeat

Ooh~ we can't stop the party rock Ooh~ (Miryo aka Johoney)
Ooh~ (Garie Boy) We're halfway into the weekend we've been waiting for (and THE KOXX)
Ooh~ we can't stop the party rock (we're the one)

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive