Jumat, 10 Februari 2012

Kim Johan Do You Remember English Translation Lyrics


After announcing that they would be working on a collaboration project, legendary singer and former SOLID member Kim Johan has released his new track, “Do You Remember” with MBLAQ members, Mir & Lee Joon!

“Do You Remember” is a remake of Jo Kwan Woo‘s hit “Winter Story” that was released back in 1995. The song was written by composer Shin Jae Hong who also wrote Lim Jae Bum‘s “For You“, “Scars Deeper Than Love“, and Jo Jung Hyun‘s “Even Loved The Pain“.

K Entertainment who produced the album remarked, “Mir’s rap and Kim Jo Han’s sensuous vocals properly deliver the desperate emotions of the original song, “Winter Story”. Everyone has a past love story full of memories and regret, and the boys bring these emotions to the surface.”

Kim Johan Do You Remember feat Lee Joon & Mir (MBLAQ) English Translation Lyrics


Although now, nothing remains
I still remember on that kiss on that white snowy day

On nights with the first snow, I see you
Where are you? Did you only love me?
Please hold onto me - nights without you are so lonely
I wish you were in as much pain as I am
I don't know why I acted like such a fool
I still remember the days we fought
I hope you know that my foolish grumblings weren't what I truly meant

* repeat

Endlessly, tears drop
Now I must brush them off
Yes, I need to stand up
I look at myself and tell myself not to be stupid
I comfort myself saying, "you never wanted this"
I push out all the things I hoped for, all of our memories
Yes, let's hold it in - but I keep getting filled with you
I think I'll go crazy, I think I'll go insane
Girl, I don't think I can go on without you

* repeat

I still cannot forget you
And every night, with thoughts of you
I am walking on this path alone
Step by step, alone
Are you are somewhere else (somewhere else)
With someone else (someone else) that isn't me (isn't me) and in love?
Please don't be in love

* repeat

You are a fool
You are a wave
Though my heart shakes
I live in you

You are a fool
You are a wave
Though my heart shakes
I live in you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive