Kamis, 01 Maret 2012

Kang Kyun Sung Noel & As One Love Is Coffee English Translation Lyrics

Kang Kyun Sung Noel & As One Love Is Coffee English Translation Lyrics

On Monday, a soft cappuccino
On Tuesday, a lively cream frappuccino
On Wednesday, espresso - everyone be strong
On Thursday, a chic hazelnut

On Friday, a tasty vanilla latte
On Saturday, everyone together, a caramel mocha
On Sunday, freely, cafe freedom
With the aromatic coffee scent

* Coffee coffee coffee song
Coffee coffee I love you
Coffee coffee coffee song
Coffee coffee I love you

You, who hurt my heart, are a cafe mocha
Not knowing your heart, I am a con panna
That aroma that comforts my faded heart
I fall for that loveable charm

The americano that fills up my heart
Knowing your heart, I'm a macchiato
Love you love you, next to me is sweet coffee
We are truly in love

* repeat

On a warm, sunny day, we sit across each other
These times we spend together
These times make us
Be with me, greatly

* repeat

Coffee coffee I love you coffee song

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive