Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

John Park Falling English Translation Lyrics

‘Superstar K2‘ finalist John Park has finally made his official debut with “Falling“!

On February 22nd, the singer released this lovely mid-tempo ballad about falling in love with someone and wanting to be near them. The music video delivered refreshing visuals filmed from the inside of a shipping container.

John Park - Falling English Translation Lyrics

In my head, whitely spreading
I engrave you and fly far away
I close my two eyes that see everything
And I want to turn back time and go back to then

* Falling like this, falling for you
Even if you can't catch me
Falling once again, falling for you
Can't you embrace me?

The good days and even the painful days
When you look back, was it all just nothing much?
Please say it isn't so -
If only my bruised heart, my blank heart can feel again

* repeat

On top of the sky, blackly spreading
I see myself endlessly falling

Falling like this, falling for you
Please catch me
Falling once again, falling for you
Please embrace me

Even if I endlessly fall, even if I fall to the ground
Toward you, I'm falling for you
I just look at you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive