Selasa, 07 Februari 2012

F.I.X Because It's You Padam Padam OST English Translation Lyrics


F.I.X just released their OST "Because It's You" for the Korean drama Padam Padam. Look forward to hearing F.I.X in the final 2 episodes this Monday and Tuesday!



F.I.X Because It's You Padam Padam OST English Translation Lyrics

If you ask me why, I have nothing to say because there are so many reasons
Even if I take an entire day, I can't say it all
Please think again about saying you want to break up
If that's not enough, I will tell you

* Because in the end, it's you
Because my last love is you
Because the reason I have lived is you
It's you, because it's only you
Because even if I die, it's you
Because even if I'm born again, it's you
Because I love you, don't say anything else
And come back to me

If this was going to be an easily abandoned love,
I wouldn't have started in the first place
There are still so many things I haven't done for you
I can't be with anyone else that's not you
If I beg like this, will you look back? Oh please

* repeat

The person that I cared for so much that I couldn't even say I love you
Because I have nothing, because I lack so much
The person that I'm always sorry toward, oh my person
Because in the end, it's you - oh missing you

Because in the end, it's you, because my heart says it's you
Because the reason my heart beats is you
It's you, because it's only you
Because even if I die, it's you
Because even if I think about it thousands of times, it's you
Because you're my everything
If I only have you alone, I don't need anything else
(Because even if I die, it's you)
Because I only have you, please don't leave me
Please come back to me

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive