Kamis, 09 Februari 2012

Chocolat One More Day English Translation Lyrics


Rising pop stars Chocolat have just released their second single, ‘Chocolat‘.

Comprised of four tracks (two of which being instrumentals), this album delivers a more refined polish to Chocolat’s sassy style. “Get Up” fuses funk influences with trendy synthetics for a saucy track, while “One More Day” carries a ’90s feel that works just right with Chocolat’s vocals.

Tracklist
01. “Get Up”
02. “One More Day”

Chocolat One More Day English Translation Lyrics

Again today, you say you're busy - obvious excuses
I hear voices of other girls
Tears keep falling and I want to demand and ask but
I'm afraid that separation will come

* I don't want to let you go yet, I only have you
Stay one more day, one more day and leave, I ask of you
I don't expect a lot, I don't even care if you lie
For one more day, one more day, love me like before

Even if I want to strongly say it's over and dump you first
I don't know how I became such a good-for-nothing fool like this
I guess it's the sin for loving you more

* repeat

** I don't care if my heart hurts, if only you are next to me
I will love you for one more day, one more day and let you go
I don't want to cry anymore, it's so hard by myself
I will hurt one more day, one more day and forget you

Though I hate you, what do I do?

* repeat

** repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive