Kamis, 26 Januari 2012

Wild Romance OST Byul English Translation Lyrics



Wild Romance OST Byul - Because It's Still You English Translation Lyrics

You still don't know about my tears hidden by my smiling face
You probably don't know

We are doing the same love but
Why am I the only one hurting?

There's no reason for to you hesitate but
Why do you keep shaking me, who is so weak?

* I lie hundreds of times a day
Saying that I don't love you
Saying that I hate you (but)
What to do? I can't escape from you, I guess I love you
Because every day you're in me, every day, you make me cry

Again today, my empty heart is hurting
This loneliness that keeps popping up

We are doing the same love but
Why am I the only one hurting?

There's no reason for to you hesitate but
Why do you keep shaking me, who is so weak?

* repeat

I want to ask you
Will I really be happy if I'm by your side?

* repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive