Jumat, 27 Januari 2012

Verbal Jint Classic English Translation Lyrics

Korean rapper Verbal Jint has released his new single ‘Classic‘ in collaboration with famous sports brand, Reebok.

The single is one part of Reebok’s new promotional campaign, and Verbal Jint once again exhibits his ‘Classic’ signature rap capabilities that he has exhibited in his previous albums. The single was produced by Psycoban, and Verbal Jint helped pen the lyrics which display’s his charm and wit.


Verbal Jint Classic English Translation Lyrics


In front of the Kangnam Bridge, waiting for the traffic light
I see some fans out the window and wave hello
When I suddenly received some inspiration
I take out my smartphone and write down my idea
Cross the Hannam Bridge and the Hannam Highway,
Just as I entered Shindang, some of my dopest rhymes
Were already finished - overcame my slump!
I draw a line of 4th dimension that the others cannot cross

My sugar level is falling so I eat a piece of pecan pie
I'm not Yong Jun Hyung but they say that I'm a beast
Oh yeah, I'm a beast, I'm a veteran.
Even if I go easy, I'm better than most of these cats.

They say meow while I roar
If they are the "president of rock," I am Lim Jae Bum
Whether it's on top of the stage, in the studio or wherever
If I do it, it's a classic - that's how I get it done

* Everything I do is classic.
And everything you do is conventional
Don't ask for my secret, no one can know
If you wanna fight, pick a date, pick a place
The time and place doesn't matter to me
This single, year of the monkey VJ is ready
If you have something to say, now come on and say something.

"Classic," exemplary spirit of craftsmanship
A luxury brand that transcends this generation
I mean something that survives the test of time
Not something that sparkles for a day or two
And disappears like a comet but an eternal value
Like the bag that's worth half your annual salary
Luxury brand, masterpiece, a firm structure
Like a business worker's soju/beer's perfect proportions

My brewed piece of work - like Dynamic Duo's
Choiza and Gaeko, no one can overlook me
They wanna see me time after time, to put on and to have

Just like the sneaks that I buy, just like the Wonder Girls' "Nobody"
Just like Ha Jung Woo's food swallowing acting
That's how I does it, when I get down to it.
If you know what I mean, now bounce to this

* repeat

It's a classic, now pay attention.
No matter how strong you try to act on the outside
You can't follow me and you'll just get angry and frustrated
I win again, son.
It's a classic, now pay attention.
No matter how strong you try to act on the outside
You can't follow me and you'll just get angry and frustrated
I win again, son.

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Blog Archive