Jumat, 13 Januari 2012

Sunny Hill Bad Guy English Translation Lyrics


Talented pop quintet Sunny Hill have just released their new single album, ‘The Grasshoppers‘.

Comprised of three tracks, the group will be promoting “The Grasshopper Song” as their main song. “Bad Guy” has groovy bebop influence, while “Hide and Seek” plays with a futuristic sound. The lead song, amusingly enough, incorporates a violin as a tip of the hat to the Aesop’s Fable character who inspired their lyrics.

Check out the single below, and don’t forget to support the group by purchasing their music!

Tracklist
01. “Bad Guy”
02. “Hide and Seek”
03. “The Grasshopper Song”


Sunny Hill Bad Guy English Translation Lyrics

* "A long time ago, I was..."
Oppa, you talk too much, oppa, you talk too much
"I know because I've done it all before..."
Oppa, you talk too much, oppa, you talk too much, too much

That crazy, manly, lethal charm
In just one glance, I feel for you, I fall for your moves
I was baited and became prey by your sweet words like lollipop
I guess I fell for it again, though they call me crazy, I fell for you

Even though you changed your words, I believed in you
But eventually, I felt the ax
Everything you say leads to misunderstandings oh yeah
Eyes too small to see anyone else's eyes (my oppa)
Ears too deaf to listen to anyone else's opinion (my oppa)

G.G , G.G don't be scared,ever
G.G , G.G Baby Baby Baby
G.G , G.G oppa you talk to much
G.G , G.G it's a fight without a clear victor
Such a bad boy, so like you
That oath, that promise, that hard-to-hear apology -
I don't need to hear it

** You're so ridiculous, unbelievable
You do that and you get spoiled
With your words you play with me
You're so stupid, every time you open your mouth, it's a lie
I can't trust you, so just go play alone

* Repeat

I spruce myself up, set a romantic mood
Coffee needs to be American style, those are basics
Cities I like are Washington and Tokyo
Out of those, California Orange
That attitude runs dirty and deep in your bones

You said that you liked eating cabbage soup with me
But you go buy that other girl expensive steak
Did you hire someone to find out everything about me?
Was it fun stealing glances at me without knowing?
How was it? Were you scared? "Your term of being a lover has now ended"

G.G , G.G don't be scared,ever
G.G , G.G Baby Baby Baby
G.G , G.G what a great person you are
G.G , G.G it's a fight without a clear victor
Such a bad boy, so like you
That superficiality, that intimidation, that difficult-to-see self-victimization - you don't need to use those things

** Repeat

Oppa is an exaggerator
Oppa is so greedy
I don't know, I don't know
He steals all my food, I don't like him

** Repeat

* Repeat

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Blog Archive