Jumat, 20 Januari 2012

M Signal Two of Us English Translation Lyrics


M Signal (feat. Kim Yae Rim of Two Months) - Two of Us (둘이서) English Translation Lyrics

We eventually broke up and after our separation
I didn't have to listen to your annoying nagging anymore
All the sadness from those dramas or movies
They didn't exist anymore

I was very cocky and asked for a number
From a girl I met for the first time today
Without having to be cautious, I went comfortably went drinking
And I laughed my head off, I laughed

* The thing I couldn't do because we were together
The thing I couldn't even imagine of doing
Is finding a person that's not you, a person that's not you
A person that's not you and falling in love

** The thing I couldn't do because we were together
The thing I can do now because I'm single
Is finding a person that's not you, finding a love that's not you
But even when I tried, it was something I couldn't do even though I am single

I was smoking a cigarette that you used to hate so much
And I suddenly got curious for your nagging
But at the truth that I'm without you and I'm alone
I cried my eyes out, I cried

* repeat

** repeat

The thing we really shouldn't have done
Was the love that we crazily shared
But now it's too late - no it's not too late
Not too late for us to love again

So the thing I realized after we broke up
(The thing that only you did not know)
Was that I loved you like crazy
(Was that I loved you)
I can't love a person that's not you, a person that's not you
Now the thing I must do alone
Is to remain alone and wait

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Blog Archive