Kamis, 26 Januari 2012

Honey Family Go! Go! English Translation Lyrics


Honey Family Go! Go! English Translation Lyrics

From somewhere, from far over there, they call me
Someone, something is pressing down on me
Oh No No Hey DJ Go Go turn up the volume loud
And over here, with me, let's go

Slowly the sun is setting and the doors of dusk is opening
Then everyone gather up that good feeling
The shouts spread out far, it's pretty hot and our souls go into the music
Let's escape from the crazily spinning reality

Now jump, everyone jump
Put your two hands up in the air and scream louder
Everyone jump, jump higher
Let's go till the first bus/train comes - you're shaking me

Hey DJ Go Go Hey Myung Ho Go Go Hey Joora Go Go
Hey DJ Go Go Hey Young Poong Go Go Hey Digiri Go Go

Blast open the door and come in, when I scream, listen
The scared guys take a step back, I won't get caught
I run faster than others, I stand out more than anyone here
I get even more entangled with girls, jealous? Your insides are tangled

Hey DJ Go Go Hey Myung Ho Go Go Hey Joora Go Go
(Hey Lady's shout louder)
Hey DJ Go Go Hey Young Poong Go Go Hey Digiri Go Go
(Hey DJ turn up the volume)

Now jump, everyone jump
Put your two hands up in the air and scream louder
Everyone jump, jump higher
Let's go till the first bus/train comes - you're shaking me

Hey DJ Go Go Hey Myung Ho Go Go Hey Joora Go Go
Hey DJ Go Go Hey Young Poong Go Go Hey Digiri Go Go

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive