Rabu, 01 Februari 2012

FT Island I Hope You Will Be My Lover English Translation Lyrics


Band FT Island comeback by unveiling the jacket cover for their new album, GROWN-UP.On the album cover, the boys are holding instruments in their hands and are looking off into the distance, giving off a quiet, mysterious feel. The album drops on January 31st.

Track List
01 Severely
02 Even Had Lost a Friend
03 I'm a Foolish Person
04 Grow Man
05 I Hope You Will Be My Lover

FT Island I Hope You Will Be My Lover English Translation Lyrics

My heart is slowly tinging at your cute and innocent image oh
Whenever I come across you, I become awkward for no reason

I keep getting curious about everything about you
Every night I dream a dream of my own oh
What would it be like if you became my lover
And I finally confess my hidden love for you now

* I hope you will be my lover
I hope you will be my one and only love
Please only tell me your confessions of love

** I hope you will be my lover
I hope you will stay by my side
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I hope you will only think of me

I have a lot of feelings to show you but
I don't know how I should begin oh
My heart is impatient for no reason
So even if I seem awkward, please accept my confession

* repeat

** repeat

I pray that I become your lover

Promise me that you'll be my lover
Promise me that you'll be my one and only love
Please whisper love to me sweetly like chocolate

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive