Rabu, 01 Februari 2012

FT Island I'm a Fool English Translation Lyrics


Band FT Island comeback by unveiling the jacket cover for their new album, GROWN-UP.On the album cover, the boys are holding instruments in their hands and are looking off into the distance, giving off a quiet, mysterious feel. The album drops on January 31st.

Track List
01 Severely
02 Even Had Lost a Friend
03 I'm a Fool
04 Grow Man
05 I Hope You Will Be My Lover

FT Island I'm a Fool English Translation Lyrics

I'm a fool, I'm a bad person
Because I'm a person who wants you
Though I don't know if I can make you smile

To me, who was once expressionless, you permeate into me like the wind
Like the scent of candy, you tickled my heart and made me smile

All day you chattered like a bird (all day, you)
Like a child, you became serious over things that were nothing

You're such a nice person, you're such a pretty person
But because I wasn't worthy to love someone like you
I am just sorry

Because I'm bad at expressing my feelings, there were times when I made you upset
But you came to me first and kissed my cheek and said you'd forgive me just one time

Even if I wear sneakers with untied shoelaces (still, you)
Even if I'm late to our dates and act carelessly, you say you still like me

You're such a precious person, you're such a blessing person
Because you're the kind of person who makes me want to change to be your man

Have I ever told you?
You became my breath, became my everything
I love you

I'm a fool, I'm a bad person
Because I'm a person who wants you
Though I don't know if I can make you smile

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive