Kamis, 05 Januari 2012

F.I.X Please Let’s Live A Little English Translation Lyrics

F.I.X is a new boy group that is comprised of four (4) members namely Nuri, Ohsong, Jungwook and Sungwoo. The group is under The Groove Entertainment. The group introduced themselves through an OST for the drama, “Big Hit” titled, “Please Let’s Live A Little”. The music video for their song, “Please Don’t Say” features Super Junior‘s Dance Machine, Eunhyuk.

F.I.X Please Let’s Live A Little English Translation Lyrics

Let me live, please
I'm going crazy

* Please let me live just once
Come back to me baby one more time
I tried to forget you but like a fool
Without you, I can't go on, I'm going crazy
Please let me live just once
Come back to me baby one more time
At this rate, I'm really going to die
Please let me live baby one more time

Tick tock tick tock time passes so well
It's so tiring for me who has lost love
Who said that time is medicine?
Who said that time is always on my side?
It's so cruel for a good-for-nothing guy like me
It's so cruel for me, who has nothing to do but love
The more time goes by, I only think of you
The more I try to erase, I only remember you

I miss you so much, I want to hold you
But now we became strangers

Please let me live, I think I will go crazy
I want to forget you hundreds and thousands of times a day
But it doesn't work out, I have so much lingering attachment
Even though I know, I can't erase
Please let me forget you, that's the only way I can live
I promise myself hundreds and thousands of times a day
But it doesn't work out, like a fool, again today
I wait for you in case you call

Again today, like a fool, again today
I was always like this, a foolish guy
A guy who falls completely in love
I have no one but you, I miss you so much
As if I'm bruised all over my body, it hurts so much
Please let me live, "I forgive you"
What's so hard about saying that?
I'm even okay with you meeting me because you feel bad for me
I beg you, though it's pathetic, I beg you

Why (why) why (why) am I the only one hurting
When you (you) you (you) have forgotten me
Why (why) why (why) are tears falling again
Why does it hurt as if my heart is being ripped (x2)

Please let me forget you, that's the only way I can live
I promise myself hundreds and thousands of times a day
But it doesn't work out, like a fool, again today
I wait for you in case you call

* repeat

Please let me live

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive