Jumat, 27 Januari 2012

8eight Notebook English Translation Lyrics

8eight - Notebook (Salamander Guru and the Shadows OST)

I write the memories once again
Starting from the day we first met
Just like the hard-pressed handwritten words,
Everything is still so clear

In the clearly written notebook
There are traces of tears that fell
On the page that is only filled with your name
Tears keep falling

* In the memories, in the recollections,
Again today, I am searching for you
But you keep getting farther away from my side
If only I can return to the days where we used to love
I live as I dream, as I dream

I write the memories once again
Memories of my unforgettable love
Without leaving anything out,
I am writing them down

On that one day, when our memories stopped
Even when everything disappeared
You remain in this worn out notebook
You would probably smile at me

* repeat

In the memories, in the recollections,
Again today, I am searching for you
But you keep getting farther away from my side
I love you, I love you, I love you
I want to go and look for you
My love, whom I long for

My love, whom I long for

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive