Rabu, 21 Desember 2011

Sexy Doll Clazzi Feat. Sunny Hill, MYK English Translation Lyrics

Sexy Doll Clazzi Feat. Sunny Hill, MYK English Translation Lyrics

Discreetly, you scan my body
You check out my face and my features
You drone on with obvious compliments
Drone on, drone on

Those words are so noisy
Trash Trash Trash Trash
Noisy words
So turn up the music volume excitedly
Trash Trash Trash Trash

* I am no, am no sexy doll
I am no, am no sexy doll
I am no, am no sexy doll
I am no, am no sexy doll
sexy doll

What are you saying - just pointless blabber
You clumsily judge my outer appearance
You over-issue a disposable love once again
Over-issue, over-issue again

Those words are just obvious silly talk
Trash Trash Trash Trash
Obvious silly talk
So turn up the music volume excitedly
Trash Trash Trash Trash

* repeat

Bad girl
Bad girl

* repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive