Rabu, 14 Desember 2011

Seo In Gook Love Again English Translation Lyrics

Seo In Gook Love Again English Translation Lyrics


You waited for me - I know, your eyes are telling me
You missed me - I know, your smile is telling me
I didn't believe it when you told me to come back when we broke up but
I missed you, kiss oh mine
I want to love you, who I started dating again

* I think baby you were my first love
Baby you were my just true love
To me, it's you - to you, it's me
I give you my heart as a gift - ma sweet you baby
Now you are by my side
Now I won't let you go
You’re my girl You’re my girl
You make me smile

** The words, "I love you" (love you) to you
Are words I want to say like it's the first time
The words, "I love you" (love is)
Is not just about the fluttering heart pounding
The words, "I love you" (love is)
Is not a sparkling thing - it's a gently shining thing
So I confess to you now my love
I love you - I love you again

I didn't really know love - I always thought about myself
I needed to look back at myself - baby I hope I'm not late
I hated you for saying that we both needed time but
I missed you, kiss oh mine
I want to love you, who I started dating again

* repeat

** repeat

More precious than the first time,
More sincere than the first time,
This is my second confession for you
My second love toward you
It’s so true heart
It’s so true love just for you

** repeat

When you left me oh my girl
I couldn't forget you and only thought of you baby
In order to meet you oh my girl
I wanted to become a better person
In order to meet you oh my girl
I tried to become a better person
So now I confess to you
I love you - I love you girl

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive