Jumat, 16 Desember 2011

Orange Caramel Funny Hunny English Translation Lyrics

Orange Caramel Funny Hunny English Translation Lyrics

My heart goes rub dub rub dub
I like you oh
I'm so shy, I don't know, I really don't know
I guess I fell for you

Baby I just called to say I love you tonight
Please hug me tight
My heart keeps trembling, what to do, what to do

* My funny hunny I love u
I really only have you
My funny hunny I need you
I really want you

Funny hunny baby I love u need u
Funny hunny - I really only have you
Funny hunny - come to me, baby come tonight

I can't let you go
You're my lucky charm, you have me
You appear in my dream, I think of you even now
I'm really going crazy

Baby I just called to say I love you tonight
Please hug me tight
My heart keeps trembling, what to do, what to do

* repeat

Listen boy, you fool, don't you know me?
Why can't you have courage and say it?
When I count to four, come to me - 1,2,3,4

* repeat (x2)

Funny hunny baby I love u need u
Funny hunny - I really only have you
Funny hunny - come to me, baby come tonight

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive