Rabu, 21 Desember 2011

Me Too, Flower OST Oshima Mai You English Translation Lyrics

Me Too, Flower OST Oshima Mai You English Translation Lyrics

You, ma boy. Be ma boy.

You're the only one for me
I miss you, you ma boy
Even when I hear your voice
Rub dub rub dub, be ma boy

You got it so right. I approach you
You gotta be mine. Take me to you


* My one and only boyfriend, I'm waiting
Hey boy, tell me that you love me
Ma boy, losing me is your loss boy
Ma boy, don't let me walk away boy

In front of you I go back and forth
It's right now, you ma boy
Right now, this moment
Don't let it go, be ma boy

You got it so right. I approach you
You gotta be mine. Take me to you

* repeat

A single day is not enough
If I am with you
Tell me that you love me, baby
Because I like you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive