Kamis, 22 Desember 2011

Lee Young Hyun 이별사랑 Separation Love English Translation lyrics

Lee Young Hyun 이별사랑 Separation Love English Translation lyrics

Step by step, separation is coming, sad separation is approaching
My heart is in fear and turns away and escapes

Don't come, don't come - I wave my hands and shake it off
How can you, how can you...

I call you and ask you to think about it again
But I hear your voice saying, it's over, we are already over

* Love is always like that - it loses to separation
Yes, I live as I love separation
The tears won't forget - in the memories, in your memories
In the longing for you, I can't forget you

I spent a few days all alone without saying a single word
If I think about it, I loved by myself

I call you and ask you to think about it again
But I hear your voice saying, it's over, we are already over

* repeat

Sadness or the tears aren't mine anymore
They are your tears and your sadness - take it away now

* repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive