Kamis, 22 Desember 2011

Kim Bo Kyung Echo 메아리 English Translation lyrics

Kim Bo Kyung Echo 메아리 English Translation lyrics

I regret so much
Just letting you go
We can't be together anymore

The more I try to forget
The more I try to smile
Without knowing, tears keep coming

I love you, I love you
No matter how much I call out
You can't hear me
But I just call out anyway

Again today, I draw you out
And I fall asleep by myself
And I am dreaming about you again

In my heart
The times I spent with you
Keep torturing me

Day by day, it was only you
That I looked upon
I guess I still only know you

I love you, I love you
No matter how much I call out
You can't hear me
But I just call out anyway

Again today, I draw you out
And I fall asleep by myself
And I am dreaming about you again

At the thought that I can never see you again
I keep going crazy

I love you, I love you
No matter how much I call out
Even if I call out all day
It is only heard by me
But I just call out anyway

Again today, I draw you out
And I fall asleep by myself
And I am dreaming about you again

I am calling out your name again

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive