Minggu, 18 Desember 2011

Chocolat 싫어 싫어 (World Domination) English Translation Lyrics

Chocolat 싫어 싫어 (World Domination) English Translation Lyrics



I don't like, don't like guys like you

I caught you yeah, I caught you red-handed
You froze
Tell me, don't change the subject and just tell me
Tell me that you've been deceiving me all this time

I thought something was up
It was written on your face
What to do? I can't forgive you that easily
Now please just disappear

* A guy like you
I don't like, don't like you, don't like, don't like you
You easily easily date me and just give me scars
I don't like, don't like you, don't like, don't like you
I'm not someone who will easily date a guy like you

I don't like, don't like you, don't like, don't like you
I'll give everything back, I don't need anything
I don't like, don't like you, don't like, don't like you
A guy like you is an enemy to girls

At first, I thought it wouldn't be this way
I trusted you (I trusted you)
You whispered your pretended innocence like candy licks
Betrayal was waiting for me

* repeat

Oh oh oh oh oh, I'll forget you, just disappear
Oh oh oh oh oh, without remains, just leave
Oh oh oh oh oh, cruelly burn it up
Oh oh oh oh oh, Now please just piss off

* repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive