Minggu, 18 Desember 2011

Chocolat Same Thing To Her 하루만 더 English Translation Lyrics

Chocolat 하루만 더 (Same Thing To Her) English Translation Lyrics


Today you say that you're busy again
Again, with obvious excuses - I hear girls' voices
Tears keep falling - I want to fight but
I'm afraid that we will break up

* I don't want to let you go yet - I only have you
One more day, just stay one more day before you leave, I ask of you
I don't expect many things - It's okay even if you lie
One more day, just one more day, love me like you did before

Cold words saying, "let's just end this,"
By saying that, I want to dump you first
How did I become such a good-for-nothing fool like this?
I guess loving you more is a sin

* repeat

It's okay if my heart hurts, if only you stay by me
One more day, just one more day I'll love you and I'll let you go
I don't want to cry again, it's so hard by myself
One more day, just one more day, I'll hurt and forget you

Though I hate you, what do I do?

* repeat

It's okay if my heart hurts, if only you stay by me
One more day, just one more day I'll love you and I'll let you go
I don't want to cry again, it's so hard by myself
One more day, just one more day, I'll hurt and forget you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive