Kamis, 15 Desember 2011

Chocolat I Like It English Translation Lyrics

Chocolat I Like It English Translation Lyrics


You're too confusing - is it or is it not?
You're so frustrating - what is your intention?
You're too dull - you're just lukewarm
You're too shady - please fix your attitude

You're too cautious - just like a coward
If you like me, make it more obvious
You just need to be honest and open and approach me
Till when are you just going to look and hesitate?

I want it all or nothing
If you don't have the guts to give it everything you got
Forget about it yeah

* Cause I like it like it like it like it Yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it Yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it Yeah
Cause I like it (You like You like)

You make my insides burn too much
You're measuring me too much with little things
It's either this or that - just give it a try
Show me your heart because I'm waiting

I want it all or nothing
If you don't have the guts to give it everything you got
Forget about it yeah

* repeat

If you want me, boldly, like a man, approach me
I hate this that are neither this nor that - you never know
If I love someone, I'll give you all that I have to give
If you love me, give me everything or else just let me go

I want it all I want it all
I want it all or nothing
If you don't have the guts to give it everything you got
Forget about it yeah

* repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive