Rabu, 21 Desember 2011

BB.BOYS I Love You L.O.V.E. English Translation Lyrics

BB.BOYS I Love You L.O.V.E. English Translation Lyrics

Me Too, Flower OST

Where are you, where are you hiding?
If you are near me, please show yourself

I'm too exhausted to wait now
I'm so thirsty right now
Please call me, call me, right now, this moment

* I take a step toward you - 1, 2 step and 1, 2 step
My girl oh my girl
I love you L.O.V.E. L.O.V.E. my girl (I waited for you)

** This melody is just for you
I will always make you laugh
You are my one and only shining star
I am a superstar for you

I will wake up a bit earlier than you today
I want this fluttering excitement as I go meet you to last longer

Shalala I'm feel so good
Actually, I like you more than you like me
I want to meet more and more often than now, let's meet again

* repeat

** repeat

You and I, we're like destiny (destiny and destiny)
My love oh my love
I see you but I miss you again (you)

I will only do it for you, I will love you forever
You are my shining star
I am a superstar for you
You are my shining star
I am a superstar for you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive