Rabu, 14 Desember 2011

After School Did You Forget Light And Shadows OST English Translation Lyrics

After School Did You Forget (잊었나) Light And Shadows OST English Translation Lyrics


Saying you love me, saying you like me
Those words are not everything
Saying you love me, saying you like me
It won't happen exactly how you think
Don't leave me, just stay here
I don't like words that are not kept

Did you forget when you said you only see me no matter who comes?
Did you forget when you said you couldn't forget our electrifying kiss?

Tell me that you love me (have courage and tell me)
Don't give up (though it's not easy)
We can't give up on our sweet love
Hurry and call me now

Did you forget when you said you loved me as much as you believed in me?
Do I need to let you go, who used to give me a warm smile?

Don't be afraid - we promised together
I hope this is a dream right now
Please remember once more, this moment

Saying you love me, saying you like me
Those words are not everything
Saying you love me, saying you like me
It won't happen exactly how you think

Did you forget when you said you only see me no matter who comes?
Did you forget when you said you couldn't forget our electrifying kiss?

Tell me that you love me (have courage and tell me)
Don't give up (though it's not easy)
We can't give up on our sweet love
Hurry and call me now

Did you forget when you said you loved me as much as you believed in me?
Do I need to let you go, who used to give me a warm smile?

Don't be afraid - we promised together
I hope this is a dream right now
Please remember once more, this moment

Saying you love me, saying you like me
Those words are not everything
Saying you love me, saying you like me
It won't happen exactly how you think

Don't leave me, come back to me
Please give me one more chance
I only have you - I loved you
I can't live without you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive