Jumat, 12 Agustus 2011

ZE:A Heart For 2 English Translation Lyrics

ZE:A Heart For 2 English Translation Lyrics


Break- I think I know... I'm break- I think I know now.
Huh yeah! It's not a luv story.. not a luv story...
Girl, You making me cry...

This isn't it- it's not a problem between two people
This story now involves three people-
This broken story- our story that you tainted

Why did you come all this way with me
Pretending to be mine- everything you said was a lie

I want to believe you- even your lies
Like a fool, I want to believe you
Your lies are so cruel
Girl, How could you give your heart for two.

Cry, Cry, Making me cry. Girl, you're making me cry.
Break It, Break It, Breaking my heart.
I think I'll go crazy- my head hearts and my heart is deceived
Girl, You really break the hearts of two.

Yes uh - even your eyes when you look at me-
I can't trust that- it's too much
But still I chase after you- how many times does my love have to be deceived
The pride is keeping me going- I'm afraid of where the end is
Where am I going? There's no answer. But

I can't, I can't leave you. - no matter how much I think about it alone
What do I do now? I need to push myself and end this

And I want, to be with you. - why are you so quiet
Though I try to forget you, to erase you- I am lingering by your side

I want to believe you- even your lies
Like a fool, I want to believe you
Your lies are so cruel
Girl, How could you give your heart for two.

Cry, Cry, Making me cry. Girl, you're making me cry.
Break It, Break It, Breaking my heart.
I think I'll go crazy- my head hearts and my heart is deceived
Girl, You really break the hearts of two.

I can do it, I need to leave you
I can't do it- I need to hold you
I can't, you are not trustworthy- no I need to trust you
I'm getting dizzy- stop that- who's to blame- hurry and answer me Girl

You ruined our story- it's an unbelievable story- it's no love story
I can't end it with my own hands- Girl, You really break the hearts of two.

I want to believe you- even your lies
Like a fool, I want to believe you
Your lies are so cruel
Girl, How could you give your heart for two.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive