Rabu, 10 Agustus 2011

Yoon Suk Pray for you English Translation Lyrics

Yoon Suk Pray for you English Translation Lyrics

I look at you, my heart trembles
Because you are still the same
Rewind back a long time- you came to me like a dream
It's you, it's you

I stare at the lit window for a long time
And I turn back again- for many nights
I hated my miserable self,
The times when I had to cry silently seems just like yesterday

I won't let you go again
So I won't get sad at your thought
These words have been rusted but I love you
pray for love , yes i pray for you

Everytime I pass by where you live
My eyes were busy to look for you
Wondering if I would accidently, coincidentally meet you
Just once, for just once

I won't let you go again
So I won't get sad at your thought
These words have been rusted but I love you
pray for love , yes i pray for you

So this waiting and this lonliness won't be in vain,
You helped me write love again
The sad days of the past seem beautiful
Just because of one person- you


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive