Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

Yoon Jong Shin Love Scanner English Translation Lyrics

Yoon Jong Shin Love Scanner (feat. Jung Suk Won & Swings)

Her shoulders, wrists, ear, loose hair on the side
The white watch in contrast with her bronze toned left leg
She crosses that leg and rests her chin on her hand
Her ankle that bops with the rhythm is thin

In just mere seconds of seeing her, I perceive it all
Beacuse it's a moment that I've been waiting for

I'm a love scanner
I'm a love scanner scan it tonight
I'm a love scanner
I'm a love scanner scan it tonight

When she smiles, the proportion of her gums showing is just right
Her scent is also just right- gently making me crave it
She went through a sad love not too long ago
Her eyes are still not dry

In just mere seconds of seeing her, I perceive it all
Beacuse it's a moment that I've been waiting for

I'm a love scanner
I'm a love scanner scan it tonight
I'm a love scanner
I'm a love scanner scan it tonight

Scan me scan me scan me
scan you scan you scan you
Scan us scan us scan us tonight
love scanner (4x)

Black hair, white watch, skin the color of mocha
Tequila on her lips, I get drunk by just watching her
Lipstick stain on her cup, sweat on her forehead
Behind her is the glowing red sunset
Her hands flick under her wrist-
Looking at it reminds me of an orchid
She crosses her left leg and then immediately her right leg like a windmill
The moment she smiles, my heart pounds
The sight of her makes me cry out- those wet lips
I keep staring at her-
The eyes around her that are looking at her
Are more than mountains in the winter

I'm a love scanner
I'm a love scanner scan it tonight (x2)

I'm a love scanner
I'm a love scanner love me tonight

I'm a love scanner
I'm a love scanner scanner
scan it tonight

I'm a love scanner
I'm a love scanner scanner
scan it tonight

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive